Update:
I received the book last week and now I have had time to review it. It is packed full of some great money saving ideas. Some are ones that I will never use but might have a friend that needs that tip and some are ones that I already know but there are more that I had not thought of or forgotten about. I have added this book to my bookshelf that I frequently use and refer back to . I would highly recommend you buying this book to read.
Read my post below and it also has a link to where you can go ahead and get it ordered to be in your mailbox next week.
I was listening to Blog talk Radio last night and heard the author of 10,001 Ways to Live Large on a Small Budget. I have ordered this book and I can't wait until it gets here. I bought it through Amazon for $10.17 new. There are some used ones also at a cheaper rate.
I wanted to share this with you. After looking through the index and listening to the interview I think this is not your regular tip book. There is tips for everyone.
I have placed the link here if you want to get your book. I HIGHLY recommend it.
I used my gift card from searching with Swagbucks to buy this book. If you don't have a swagbucks account, check out my post here about swagbucks.
To purchase the book, just click on the picture below.

0 Thoughts Shared