Now that Purex is out on the shelves, I wanted to repost this post. Have you tried the 3-1 sheets? They are great. They can spoil you really quick. If you click here, you can get a coupon for $1 off and also, if you scroll down while on that page, there is a form you can down load for money back if you are not satisfied with the product. This makes it risk free.
Below is my earlier post regarding Purex Complete.

I have the privage to be on the Purex Insiders panel. I received a package in the mail the other day marked Top Secret from Purex. When I opened it I was amazed that they could get all that they got into this one little sheet.

So what is this new product? It is the New Purex Complete 3-in-1™ Laundry Sheets. They are sheets that you place in the washer with your clothes, this same sheet is then transfered to the dryer with the clothes as well. The sheet contains everything you need for each stage of doing laundry. The Purex Complete 3-in-1 sheets are formulated with the perfect amount of detergent, softening and anti-static ingredients for a single load of wash.

Watch my video and I will show you what I mean
">

0 Thoughts Shared