I don't talk much about surveys but I do surveys as time will allow. I talked yesterday about You Data and how you can make a little money just viewing websites. If you haven't signed up for You Data, do so here. But I also do surveys that pay a little also. I tend to choose to do the ones that are not long so my pay outs are not as much as some peoples. Below are a few that I do. I suggest to use an email that is just for surveys or set up a rule in your email account that send all surveys to a folder for you to view when you are ready. I just have an a seperate email set up and I check it twice to three times a week. The more you do and the more they send your way.

  • MindField Surveys This site pays you $ for the surveys that you complete. You will go through a qualifiying process to see if you can complete the survey. If you can't, they will enter you into a contest for $. The payout for this survey company is low. All you have to earn is $5 before you request your money. I like this feature. Click here to sign up and start earning some $
  • Test Spin This is a site that offers you surveys It pays in TestSpin dollars. These dollars have no monitary value. You cash out your dollars for Amazon gift cards. I like this site because it is easy to get a survey done and they credit your account immediately when you finish. You can earn up to $600 a year using Test Spin. Click here if you want to sign up.
  • Global Test Market This site will reward you with MarketPoints for every online survey you complete. Unlike most companies that only enter you into sweepstakes you will never win, you'll receive money for every online survey you take, even if it turns out you are ineligible to complete the survey. Once you reach 1,000 MarketPoints, you can redeem your balance for $50 U.S. dollars. Click here if you want to sign up.
  • Send Earnings This is another site that pays you to read emails. They also have surveys that you can get paid for. This one is real easy and quick to do. The best part about this is you get a $5 sign up bonus. You have to earn $30 before you can cash out. I love this one because I can view emails quickly and get paid to do that. Click here if you want to sign up.
  • My Points This is a site like Send Earnings in that you earn points for looking at sites. It is easy and fast. You have to accumalate several points before you get to sign up but it goes fast. This one I get a matching points up to 250 points if I refer you. If you are interested in this one, leave a comment and you email address and I will send you an invite.
  • Swagbucks. Ok, I have saved my favorite for last. This is a service that don't require me to do anything new or take time away from my family. You get "Swag Bucks" for your searching. With just searching each day on the internet (like google) you can earn Swag Bucks. I get at least a $5 gift card to Amazon each week. I cash my points in weekly so my cash in is not as large. But you can hold your swag bucks for many other items and large. Click here if you want to sign up. ( This is great.) I have my home page set to Swag Bucks and we use this all the time to search for for topics on the internet.

These are just a few but these are my favorites. Enjoy signing up and getting started earning your money.

0 Thoughts Shared