I have used Vista print so many times and I love the products that they produce. I have done my business cards through Vista Print and also brochures for the company that I work for. I have been very pleased with everything that I have recieved from them.
Right now they have a list of freebies that you can take advantage of. Let me tell you about one that I am going to do. They have their postcards on sale. You can get 100 standard size postcards or 50 oversize postcards for FREE. All you have to do is pay shipping (which is $6.75) The postcard to the left is one that I am doing to send out this holiday season. It will be a great way to say hello to my family and friends but the cost of mailing will be less. (money saved)
Vista print has so many designs. You can do birthday parties, baby showers, wedding announcements, Just a generic post card for just a hello, there are so many options and they are FREE. (plus shipping)
For some reason, I can't get the link to work directly to Vista print, I think it is my IP address recognizing that I have already ordered the postcards. So if you want to get these postcards or check out the long list of other freebies, leave a comment and I will email you the link.
I don't make money off of sending you this link, but I think you need the link to get the specials instead of going straight to the site.
Make sure you Sign Up for Swagbucks Here and then Log In and Search so that you can WIN!!!
Plus, If you download the Swagbucks toolbar they are giving away a swagcode a day during the month of September.
$1/1 Dentek Dental Care printable
$2/1 Theraflu Nighttime printable
$1/1 Thermacare Heat Wraps printable
$1/1 Roots of Nature Hair Product printable (PDF)
$1.50/1 Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotion printable
And one that will be $0.49 after coupon:
v$2/1 Tylenol Cold printable
Smores in a Jar.
This is a recipe that gives you the taste of smores but in bar form. This gift would be great for teachers, neighbors, coaches, friends or anyone that has a sweet tooth. I am going to make these for my small group at church. I can't wait to share.
- Crush the graham crackers into fine pieces.
- Pour about 2/3 of the graham crackers into the bottom of the jar and press it down.
- Place the 8 peeps around the inside of the jar. Use a wooden spoon to press them up against the glass. (but don't squish them)
- Pour the rest of the graham crackers into the middle of the peeps. This will help hold the peeps in place.
- Pour 1/3 c of brown sugar into the center of the ring of peeps and pack it down.
- Fill the rest of the jar with the 1 1/4 c of candy. Try to pack it down with out squishing the peeps.
Attn: Fan Mail Department
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521