I have done one focus group in the past 3 months and loved it. It was easy money but it also was very enjoyable and I felt like I was contributing to product development that I was being asked about. After participating in this group, I have been seeking out more focus groups to work with.

Thanks to imommies, I have ran across this opportunity that I want to share with you.

Schlesinger Associates and The Research House is doing a focus group on Immunizations. They are looking for individuals between the ages of 25 - 60 yrs of age to participate in a phone interview that will last around 1 hour. The interview will be about immunizations. If you qualify you will paid an honorarium of $300. The interview will take place between Setpember 14 - October 2nd.

All you have to do is fill out this prequalification survey and they will contact you if you qualify for the focus group. The survey only takes a couple of minutes to do, so I think it is well worth my time.
Click here to get prequalified.
Sign up quick because they only have so many spots to fill. Good Luck!

0 Thoughts Shared