I have been blogging for over 6 months now and I don't think I have ever officially introduced myself and told you why I do what I do. I love seeking out ways to save my family money. I have a passion to save that dollar.
My reason to save a dollar on that box of cereal is to be able to share that dollar with someone else. I want to be able to save my family the money while still providing for them and be able to give money and resources to people that are in more need than I.
I love talking with companies and then sharing products through giveaways and information to my readers. I love finding that perfect deal at walmart or walgreens and passing it on to you.
My husband is the love of my earthly life and my Jesus is the Lord of my life. I have two precious children that are almost grown that I adore.
Thank you for reading my blog as faithful as you do. I look forward to getting to know you.

5 Thoughts Shared

  1. PJ // 23 July, 2009  

    Hi! I found you on the BlogHop! Too bad we can't be at Blogher but it's very nice to get to know you and your blog!

    @doublelattemama
    http://www.doublelattemama.com

  2. Krafty Christy // 24 July, 2009  

    Hello! I, too, found you on Bloghop! And I also love to be thrifty! Coupons and sales are my friends. So nice to have met you and hope to be back soon!

  3. Christi S // 24 July, 2009  

    Very nice to meet you! How wonderful that through blogging you can share your knowledge with others!!

  4. Heather // 25 July, 2009  

    Thanks for the mini intro. Love the blog!

  5. Stacie // 26 July, 2009  

    Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to learn more ways to be thrifty! Hopping back to you from the blog hop! I am still working my way through the list. Have a great weekend!