If you are a blog reader, you have picked up that this weekend is a HUGE blogging conference. I didn't go. (sad face) It was just not the best time for me to go. My plans are to attend next year with all my blogging friends. But for this year I will have to live Blogher through my friends stories.
Cozi is a wonderful company that provides a tool for families to stay organized. (http://www.cozi.com/) Cozi is doing a contest for the bloggers that didn't get to go to Blogher. With this contest, we have to list the top 10 reasons why I am excited to stay home with my family this weekend. Here is my top 10 reasons.

  1. My sweet husband has been away this week and will return on Friday. I can't wait to see him and spend the weekend with him.
  2. I would have so much cleaning and laundry to come back to if I went. Now I will get to stay on top of my household and not over whelmed.
  3. My family is going to enjoy a cookout this Saturday. The weather has been awesome lately.
  4. I have slept alone for the last few nights, I don't think I could do that knowing my hubby was home. I get to enjoy having him home.
  5. I get to set up my Cozi account and get my family ready for school to start back. So many schedules but Cozi is going to keep me in line. thanks!
  6. I can stay in my bed and PJs as long as I want and not have to worry if I have the right outfit on.
  7. We get to watch the Harry Potter series and stay up late eating popcorn.
  8. My daughter is coming back from her first camping trip with college friends. Can't wait to hear her stories.
  9. I am so excited to be able to work on my blog and get post ready for next week and not feel rushed.
  10. The biggest one of all. I love my family so much and if they can't go with me, I would rather just be home with them.

Help me win this Cozi Sponsorship by leaving comments on this post.

4 Thoughts Shared

  1. Beeb // 24 July, 2009  

    Sounds like a great weekend to me!

  2. jeanine p // 25 July, 2009  

    hey good luck !

    Please share the comment love :)

    http://icoulduseadeal.blogspot.com/2009/07/top-10-reasons-i-am-excited-to-stay.html

    Jeanine

  3. Marina@EBMR // 25 July, 2009  

    family is def tops!

    Hope we all win :>

    PS Do come over and leave a comment on mine :>
    http://energizerbunnysmommyreports.blogspot.com/2009/07/top-10-reasons-i-am-excited-to-stay.html

  4. Tiffany // 27 July, 2009  

    I'd want to spend the weekend with my DH too if I hadn't seen him for a while!

    Would love you to return a comment on my post!
    http://www.babesandkidsreview.com/2009/07/top-10-reasons-im-excited-to-stay-home-this-weekend/