This is a program that I love. I use it in a lot of my emails that I send. I am able to attach pictures that will be in a slide show and have music and motion to them. It is a fun way to share your photographs.

Smilebox is a photo service that lets you quickly turn life’s moments into digital creations you can share with others or save for yourself. Choose from hundreds of ecard, scrapbooking, and slideshow designs for every occasion. New designs are released every week. Personalize and share your Smilebox creation for free, or select premium options for print, DVD burning, expanded music choices, and no advertisements. If you choose the premium service, it is only $4.99 a month. That is not a bad deal if you like to do alot of scrap booking.

I put together a quick slide show of my family to share with you to show you what a fast slide show would look like if you wanted to just shoot out some pictures to your friends and family.

Another great thing about Smilebox is that you can post your slide shows to almost all the social media sites to share with your friends. (facebook, blogger, wordpress, etc.) I have used the free service to do this slideshow to show you how it would look. The difference in other people viewing the slide shows under the free service is the ads that would be to the right of the slideshow. It is not that big of a deal but I just wanted you to see.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Welcome to our family

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox



Click on the smilebox logo on the top of this post to start putting together your slide shows!
Enjoy, you will get addicted

0 Thoughts Shared