Shutterfly is a new site for me. I think I must be getting into a scrapbooking mode because photo printing is catching my eye often.

Shutterfly has a lot great features. You can upload your photos to their site, you can create a free website, you can print your digital photos, and you can make some cool stuff using your pictures.

I am looking at this site for some christmas gifts. Such as the calendar or the notepads.

Here is what makes it a great deal.
  1. Connect to Shutterfly through Ebates. If you are not a member of Ebates, this makes the deal even sweeter. Ebates is offering 11% back on any purchase you make on Shutterfly. But if you are new to Ebates and don't have an account with them, they will credit your account $5 just to join Ebates. Click on any of the Ebate words in this paragraph to go to the Ebates site.
  2. Look up Shutterfly on the Ebates site and then select it.
  3. Shop. Find what great items you want to place your pictures on.
  4. Here is a bonus! Shutterfly is offering 25 4X6 pictures printed for FREE!! Whoo HOO!

The $5 and the 11% will show up in your Ebates account soon after the purchase. I love the Calendar! I think that is my favorite but they also have a cute keychain that I would love to have.

0 Thoughts Shared