Search & Win

I love Swagbucks. I love searching the web and getting swagbucks to cash in for giftcards.

What is Swagbucks ? It is an online search engine, powered by Google and Ask.
But, instead of just pulling your search results back like Google or Yahoo, you have the potential to earn Swagbucks with each search. I win usually twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the late afternoon/evening. I have gotten to where I only use swagbucks as my search engine. I like the results that it brings when do searches.

This is what I am excited about. I have teamed up with Swagbucks to offer my readers a chance to sign up for Swagbucks and earn 6 bucks right from the start. This is an awesome jump to earning your giftcards or prizes.

Through out this week swagbucks is offering different promotion for Tuesday - Thursday.
Today the promotion is..... drum roll.......
Swagbucks.com 2.5 Launch: Swagbucks.com 2.5 is the next evolution of the Swag Bucks homepage. It will feature a new cleaner look, with easier> navigation & quick links and a few new special elements - we think its> pretty snazzy :)

I am so excited for my readers because Swagbucks is giving you 6 swagbucks to start off! You need to sign up for swagbucks and start earning your prizes.

If you are new to swagbucks. Click on the banner above or below this post and when you fill in your information, at the bottom it will ask for a swagbuck code.
Enter: THIRFTYGEEKCODE (this is case sensitive, so besure to capitalize all letters)

Then you are good to go and start earning

How does this benefit those of us who are already members? This is a great referral program! You can refer others, and then give them this additional code for an extra 3 points! You will then earn up to 100 extra swagbucks every time they win! This is a great time to inform them about this program. If you have questions on how to do this, let me know.

Search & Win

0 Thoughts Shared