I have found a new snack chip that my family loves. The Alexia Crunch Snacks are full of natural ingredients and they taste great. Have bought two different flavors and both don't last long in our house. We have tried the Aged Cheddar Cheese Waffle Fries and the Savory Seasoned Onion Strips. Both are great. My favorite is the Seasoned Onion Strips.

The flavors are:
  • Hot Pepper Waffle Fries

  • Aged Cheddar Cheese Waffle Fries

  • Savory Seasoned Onion Strips

  • Classic Ranch Waffle Fries
I try to get these when I have coupons for them. The price of the bag is around $2.99 a bag. This is a little high for me to just buy without catching on sale or with a coupon.

I have ran across these coupons and wanted to share them with you.

You can click here or on the picture above and get some great coupons to try this product out. I don't think you will be disappointed.

0 Thoughts Shared