Click Here For the past week I have had a Kraft banner on the right side of my page. This is a banner that you can click on and sign up to be in the Kraft community. If you have not signed up for this yet, go ahead and sign up. You can either click on the banner on the right bar, down at the bottom of the page or Click on the picture above.

I am sure you are asking why do I want you to sign up for this newletter. Well.... I signed up last week and NOW on the kraft site they have $50 worth of coupons that you can print off to use.
This morning I printed off:
Philadelphia Creem Cheese for $1 off 2
Velveeta Shells and cheese or Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner $1 off 1
Wheat Thins $1 off
Kraft Salad Dressing $1 off 1
Oscar Mayer Hotdogs $1 of 2
Ritz Crackers $1 off 1
Kraft Singles $1 off 2
Oscar Mayer Bacon $1 off 2
Ritz toasted Chips $1 off 1
Easy Mac $1 off 2
Ritz bits $1 off 1
Triscuit $1 off 1
Kraft Natural Cheese $1 off 2 (rebate on my rebate link)
Velveeta Shells & Cheese Cups $1 off 2
Honey Maid Graham Crackers $1 off 1
Kraft BBQ Sauce $1 off 1 (FREE!!! )
Knudsen Cottage cheese or sour cream $1 off 2
A1 Steak Sauce $1 off 1
Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs $1 off 1 (Free this week at Taget if you match up with target coupon)
Planter Nuts $1 off 1
Premium Crackers $1 off 1
Miracle Whip $1 off 1
Velveeta Cheese $1 off 1
Cool Whip $1 off 2
Kraft Mayo $1 off 1 (My favorite)

See now why you need to sign up. This is the first of many coupons to come from Kraft Foods.com. I will keep you posted when more can be printed. As always, you can print 2 coupons of each.

Sign up now and save!!!

Enjoy

0 Thoughts Shared