Summer is here in the McMullen household. Even though my son is 16 and daughter 18, I still am in the habit of looking for great things to do with your kids during the summer. Now I just look for everybody else and not for us. Sometimes, I will run across things that my kids would still like to do and we get excited (atleast I do) about them events.


Check out what I have found so far.



Bass Pro Shop Family Summer Camp. This is free. If you live near a Bass Pro Shop and have a child that loves the outdoors, this is a must. Click here to find out more.





Free Museum admission thanks to Target. Target has teamed up with several Museums across the country on certain days. Check the list out here and see if you have one near you.

I will add to this list as summer progresses and more companies start reaching out to the families.
Just another idea, check your local paper for some great vacation Bible schools at your local churches. Kids always have a blast there.

0 Thoughts Shared