I signed up the other day for the Pilsbury cooks for 2 newsletter and this is one of the recipes that I got sent to me. I love it. The great thing is, it shows me how to start down sizing my meals for just my husband and I, but I can also double or triple the recipe if I need to serve several. This is one that is awesome and I wanted to share it with you. If you would like to get the newsletter then click on the image below and sign up. Enjoy this little appitizer.


INGREDIENTS
4 Pillsbury® Oven Baked frozen garlic dinner rolls (from 13.3-oz bag)
1/4 cup chopped plum (Roma) tomatoes
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese


DIRECTIONS
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Place rolls on cutting board to thaw, about 15 minutes. With thumb, make indentation in center of each roll.
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix tomatoes, basil, vinegar and garlic. Spoon tomato mixture onto each roll; top with cheese. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until tops are light golden brown.


0 Thoughts Shared