I have been doing youdata.com for several weeks and each week I get money deposited into my paypal account. I wanted to share this site with you. This is a click through site that pays you to look at other websites. The amounts are not massive but this day and time, every little bit helps. It only takes a couple of minutes a day. You sign in and it will tell you if you have ads to look at. You will click on the ads and your account is credited. At the end of the week, youdata will transfer the money into your account. At first I would go a couple to three days with out having any ads to look at but then I made sure my profile was up to date and I have had ads everyday.
Click here to sign up. It is easy money and so far it amount up to what I would pay for one lunch each week. The advertisers are growing and I am sure the money will grow with it.
Make a little money for a little amount of time. Can't beat that. Click here

2 Thoughts Shared

  1. Anonymous // 09 March, 2009  

    I love stuff like this. I have a couple of these I do, so they do add up.

    I signed up for this. I was pleased that I didn't have to enter my home address, but not so pleased with having to enter my cell #. Oh well, maybe it will be ok. Going to validate now and get my profiles set up.

  2. Anonymous // 09 March, 2009  

    Just wanted to come back in here and add another comment. I don't know how often the ads show up, but I just made $4.08 after I filled out all the profiles. It took less than 15 minutes. WOW ! Thanks so much for sharing this !

    Did you add the adget to your desktop or are you checking your ads online only ?