I love great deals. Here are a few that I have to share.



  • Women's Health Magazine Free 1 year subscription. No Bills no cancellation. Here

  • Free Diet Dr. Pepper 20 oz or a 2 Liter click here or scroll through my coupons.com banner to get the Dr. Pepper and more.

  • $5.00 and $3.00 off coupons for Huggies. I have been told that Walgreens will be having a sell next week on Huggies that you will want to use these coupons for. Get your quick before they are taken off. Click on the coupons. com widget in my right side bar. You can print these usually twice from each computer.

  • Body and Soul Magazine. Free 1 year subscription. I get this magazine and love it. It has some great exersice ideas as well as healthy eating articles. click here to get yours. thanks barginbriana.com

  • Free $10 coupon booklet from Betty Crocker Get your here.

  • 50% off Entertainment books These are great when you eat out! click here.

  • BOGO Free at Baskin Robins. WE love icecream. click here Thanks Dealicousmom.com

  • Kashi Free frozen entree. I signed up for this about 2 weeks ago and I have already received my coupon and bought a meal. sign up here to get your.

  • Pull Ups Potty Training kit. Click here

  • Betty Crocker Warm Delights These are awesome. Great for that sweet tooth. Get yours here.

I will add to this list through out the day if I see more great deals. Check back. Also, send me any deals that you come across and I will post them with a thank you for everyone to read and enjoy. Have a great Friday morning!


Anna



0 Thoughts Shared