Check out the deal of the day in the right side bar. This is a work at home company that was just introduced to me. I have researched it yet but I wanted to make you aware of it and maybe you can respond back to this post with your reviews of this work at home opportunity. Click on the link here or go to the deal of the day section and click on the image.

Let me know what you think.

Update: I just went on the link and signed up. They take your contact information and a rep will call you. There is no other information given. I am looking forward to hearing what the product or job is. Let me know if you find any information out, otherwise check back on this post or "work at home opportunities" link in the category section on the side for an update.
Update #2. I received a phone call from a very nice lady that works with this company. She didn't take much of my time on this phone. She asked if she could schedule a time to call next week and explain what the company is about. We have scheduled a meeting at 10 p.m. (i know it is late but that is when we settle down here at the McMullen household.) on Monday. I am looking forward to talking to her and getting more information for my readers. Stay tuned.
If you have already researched this further, leave a comment and let us know what you think.


Anna

2 Thoughts Shared

  1. Anonymous // 11 April, 2009  

    have you recieved the follow up call yet, just curious as i to have submitted my details.

  2. Anna // 11 April, 2009  

    Yes, I got a follow up call to schedule a time to talk more about the 4 point mom. You should get a call.