I have used Vista print so many times and I love the products that they produce. I have done my business cards through Vista Print and also brochures for the company that I work for. I have been very pleased with everything that I have recieved from them.

Right now they have a list of freebies that you can take advantage of. Let me tell you about one that I am going to do. They have their postcards on sale. You can get 100 standard size postcards or 50 oversize postcards for FREE. All you have to do is pay shipping (which is $6.75) The postcard to the left is one that I am doing to send out this holiday season. It will be a great way to say hello to my family and friends but the cost of mailing will be less. (money saved)

Vista print has so many designs. You can do birthday parties, baby showers, wedding announcements, Just a generic post card for just a hello, there are so many options and they are FREE. (plus shipping)

For some reason, I can't get the link to work directly to Vista print, I think it is my IP address recognizing that I have already ordered the postcards. So if you want to get these postcards or check out the long list of other freebies, leave a comment and I will email you the link.

I don't make money off of sending you this link, but I think you need the link to get the specials instead of going straight to the site.



1 Thoughts Shared

  1. prettylittlebridee // 18 February, 2010  

    Hey i totally agree i love vista print but be careful about a year after i signed up and ordered free business cards they hit my account with a 39.99 charge for being a "member" i wasnt informed about this charge at any point just be careful!!