I am moving to my self hosted site today. I have not got the site exactly the way I want it so you will see changes in design as we continue to get settled. I want to go ahead and move on over because it is getting harder to post to both sites.


Come and join me at athriftygeek.com As you see the "The" has dropped off and I have added "A". The reason being, I didn't secure "Thethriftygeek" soon enough and some tech guy got my name. But that is ok.......


Click here to join me at the new site. Be sure to mark the address in your favorites. If you forget, you can always come back here and link to the site. :)


Thank you for being such loyal readers. I enjoy sharing with you.

2 Thoughts Shared

  1. Anonymous // 20 November, 2009  

    Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

  2. Anonymous // 06 December, 2009  

    hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....