I thought I loved Swag Bucks but now I know I love Swag Bucks. Swag Bucks just got even sweeter. They have recognized that this is hard times and they now are allowing you to cash in your Swag Bucks for CASH sent to your paypal account. Right now you can cash in 80 Swag Bucks for $5 CASH to your PayPal. Financially the Amazon gift card is still a better deal because it is 45 Swag Bucks will get a $5 gift card. But if you are strapped for cash and don't need anything on Amazon, you can get cash.

I received an email from Swag Bucks and they are giving new accounts an opportunity to start out with 5 Swag Bucks. All you need to do is click on either picture and enter registration code CASHISKING. This is case sensitive.
If you are new to Swag Bucks, this is a great way to earn a few extra bucks for something that you do everyday, search the web. You will earn a swag buck or two while searching the web. It is random when you get the Swag Bucks but usually you get Swag Bucks with in the first two or three searches. It adds up quickly. I have $35 in Amazon Cards already. I have only been doing this for a few months.




1 Thoughts Shared

  1. Mike // 02 July, 2009  

    Great stuff! This is a definite good thing. Although I've heard through the grapevine they will make it less than 80 SB soon too ;)
    I'm blogging about How to earn more Swagbucks It's going to help out loads at xmas time etc.. :)

    Mkcoy