Airfare, Hotels, Rental Cars, Vacation Packages
I needed to rent a car quickly for Saturday to drive about 300 miles to pick up my son. My car had issues with one of tires (i think I ran over used fireworks) My husband & daughter both had to work Saturday and they don't work near each other so they both needed their cars.
I jumped on Priceline on Friday night and looked at cars to rent. An economy car was $22 (before tax)on one day. I did the Name My Own Price feature.

I put in $9 and really thought I would not get it but....... drum roll..... it came back as a winner.
With tax I got the car for $18 (yes tax was the same price as the car rental, bummer ) I was so excited. I got to thinking, this would be a great way to travel. It saves the wear and tear on our cars, it is a newer car, better on gas milage, and it has roadside assistance if it breaks down. They would just bring me another car and I would be on my way. As a female, this might even add a safety element to travel.

The other great thing about renting this car was, I had bidded and won an economy car (bottom on the pole in size and rate) When I got there to pick it up on Saturday morning, they had upgraded me to Midsize. Yay! That is two levels up.

When you are in need of a car or maybe traveling some where and don't want to put the wear and tear on your car, don't forget about Priceline.

Click on the button below to visit their site!

Airfare, Hotels, Rental Cars, Vacation Packages

0 Thoughts Shared