If you are not a member of You Data, you are missing out on some easy money. I just logged on to You Data a few minutes ago and with in 2 minutes I had earned $1.46. It didn't take no time out of my day to do that. This is not a way to make alot of money but it does cover a lunch out for me a week. Can't beat that.
Sign up here to join this free program or click on the logo above.
You may ask, why do they pay you on this service? All you are doing is looking at ads and checking out the website. If it is a site you want to look at, stay on the site and check it out. If it is something that you are not interested in, just open the site up and then close out. Easy as that.
Don't forget to sign up. They payout every Friday. I have not missed a payment yet.
Have fun!

6 Thoughts Shared

  1. Kati // 14 May, 2009  

    So is it safe? How long have you been doing it?

  2. Anna // 14 May, 2009  

    Hey Kati, It is very safe. I have not had any problems at all with it. It is a way for companies, websites, etc to get people to view their sites. They pay this service to get people to look at their sites. I have come across some that I don't care about and some that I have saved in my favorites that I frequent often when looking for gifts. When you sign up, fill our your profile to the fullest and you will be able to look at more ads and get paid more. The more you frequent, the more they will send you to look at. Like I said in the post, it is not a way to replace an income but it is a little in the pocket and it takes maybe two minutes a day unless I get to surfing the sites that they send.
    Feel free to ask more questions. By the way love your site.

  3. Anna // 14 May, 2009  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  4. Anna // 14 May, 2009  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  5. Anonymous // 15 May, 2009  

    hey annna how do u get them to send u so much? i only get like one thing a day and my profile is filled out? thanks

  6. Anna // 15 May, 2009  

    I think over time they start sending you more. When I started using this service, somedays I would not have anything to look at but then the next two or three I would have 3 or 4 ads to look at.
    One thing that I do is keep my MeFile current. My likes and dislikes change so I update the MeFile. Also, have you done all your surveys (it is on the second tab) Check back there and see if they have added more to your list.
    The last thing, which is not a money maker at all is that you can refer people to do this service. I don't make hardly pennies on this but every little bit helps. You can refer your friends to do it also. I might make 60 cents a week from this and I have several that is doing You data. So the referral to me is more important to let people know it is out there and what I make off of it. I spend more than 60 cents worth of my time writing about it. :)
    One other thing is that this is a new company only been out several months. This will continue to grow because they have had sucess so far.
    Keep checking and doing what they give you, more will come.
    Yell back, I love talking to my readers.