Do you like to try things and if you don't like them you don't feel like you have lost out on anything? I do. I like to try new things. Here are a few products that you can try for free.
Check them out.

  • ALOUETTE® PRODUCTS try one for free up to $6.49. click here for the form and a list is also available on that link of specific products.
  • Science diet dog food. PetFit has a special offer for $10 rebate and also they have a $8 coupon to use. Great deal but you have to order through PetFit. Check it out here.
  • Movie Tickets from Kozy Shack click here
  • Sure Deodorant click here
  • Country Bob's sauce click here
  • Stubb's Barbecue Sauce of Marinade. Choose any variety of their barbecue sauce or marinade - the bottle does not have to have a "Try Me Free" jacket on the neck of the bottle . Send original dated, store-identified cash register receipt dated between 8/15/08 and 11/15/08 with the purchase price circled and your full name, full address, and email on a 3"x5" card. Mail to: CMS Rebate Center, ATTN: Stubb's Mail-In Rebate Offer STB001, P.O. Box 426008, Del Rio, TX 78840-6008 Limit one refund per person, family, household or address. Allow 6 to 8 weeks for refund.
    Join the Stubb's BBQ Club and you will get coupons for this great sauce. Click here to join.
when you are doing rebates, be sure to keep a log of what you have sent out and when you expect your rebate to come in. It is always good to keep copies. I scan my stuff in and just keep it in a file on my computer to where I don't waste ink and paper.
Enjoy your rebates.

1 Thoughts Shared

  1. Janell // 08 June, 2009  

    Hey I was thinking of joining Big Crumbs - Do you have an account with them so I can give you credit? Just let me know!
    Janell