Our family goes through about 4 gallons of milk a week. I guess you could call us experts at milk tasting. Mayfield Milk has come out with a milk called "Over The Moon" milk. It is served in a 1/2 gallon carton. We have fallen in love with this milk.
We live in Louisville, KY so our carton looks just like the above picture but says Deans on it. Same milk but different name, same pictures but different company name.
Check out the sale at walmart this week.
Mayfield Over the Moon Milk $2.98
Use $1/1 half gallon coupon from recent insert
OR
Use $1/1 printable HERE
Use Mail in Rebate (FREE w/rebate form-attached expires 5/3)
Final Price: FREE +Overage!
I am so excited. I am the Chocolate lover in the house and this chocolate milk is like silk. Smooth and creamy. The white milk is awesome!
I had to use my old zip code 30721 to get the coupon to print. You might need to try that.

0 Thoughts Shared