Get paid to try out new products, read emails, complete surveys, and more!
I use Snap Dollars and earn some extra $. They will give you $5 for just signing up.

The way I keep this organized and not have too much spam come into my e-mail is that I have set up a different e-mail account to receive any surveys, trail offers, samples, etc. I have just set up folders in on the e-mail to store all my login information for each account. see expample:

Hotmail
Inbox (52)
A Full Cup
affliates
Blog talk Radio
BZZZ Agent
Coke rewards
Commission Junction
Couponizer
Coupons.com
Followers
General Mills
JC Fun Family Rewards.
mystery shops
Offers completed
rebate sites
Reservation rewards
Rite Aid
Send Earnings
She Speaks
Sitemeter
Surveys
Twitter
UPromise

Click here to sign up for Snap Dollar

0 Thoughts Shared