Earlier today I posted a $5 coupon offer from JC Penneys. I just went online to redeem my coupon and instead of just getting $5 free I got my order free PLUS another $10 giftcertificate coming my way. Let me tell you how. Click here to read the original post or just scroll down.

  1. Go to jcpenney.com and shop for an item that you want. I went to the outlet tab then to the $9.99 or less section. I found a precious art apron that I am going to give to a special neice next Christmas for $4.99. Then I went to the check out and went through that process. Be sure to have your $5 coupon available to enter the reward code and the serial number. Then Checkout.
  2. When you check out print your receipt. On the receipt page there will be a tab in the middle right of the page that will say Get $10 off this order click here. Click that tab.
  3. This will bring you to a page that will be JCPenney Fun Family Rewards. To join all you need to do is put in your e-mail address. The details will be e-mailed to you.
  4. mark you calendars a few days before the 30 days is up and copy the link on the top of the web page just for your records. The cost for this service is $9.98 (i think .98) if you choose to continue after the trail. Be sure to cancel before the trial ends to avoid charges if you choose.
  5. when you join, you will get a rebate with in 48 hours they say that will give you information on how to get at $10 REBATE AND........... another $10 Gift card for JC Penney.

SO, after all is said and done, you get $5 off your first order, up to a $10 rebate on your first order (which makes the first order Free if you stay under $10) and a gift card for $10 to use later Plus if you like the service Fun Family rewards you get 1 month free. A total of 34.98 savings if you keep the Fun Family rewards and a $25.00 Savings if you don't.

I have not received my emails yet regarding the rebate and the gift card but this is a legit company and I have no doubt they will follow through with their promises. Check it out and I will update you as I get my e-mails and rebates. I was just so excited that I wanted to let you know quickly about this.

Go here to read my original post for JC Penneys

Enjoy!

Anna

0 Thoughts Shared