I am so excited. This is our first real big snow of the year. I will share pictures with you later. The snow and Ice started in early this morning and according to the reports it should not end unti Wednesday. They are est. that we get around 5 inches of snow. I know if you are reading this and you are from further up north you are giggling but I was raised in GA and now when we get snow, I get excited.
The neat thing about the snow is that you can still get out and go. The roads are ok and the stores still have milk and bread. Friends from the south understands that statement. Any hint of snow when living in the south, the stores would be out of bread and milk. People would stock up on them items at any threat of snow. :)
I will post some pictures soon and let you enjoy our white Tuesday with us.
Have a great day.

0 Thoughts Shared