Have you ever felt like a fish out of water. For the past two days, we have not had any power. Our city was blessed with a beautiful snow and ice storm. The blessing was that we got to see the land covered by this beautiful snow and everything looked so clean and pure the bad thing about it was it started snapping trees & powerlines all over the place. Power is still out in so many places. We were blessed to have our house get back up and running on Wednesday evening.

I will get back on the cart this afternoon and start posting the great finds and deals that I have seen. Check by later today.

The picture is of a chair on my deck. I just wanted to show you the ice that we had after the first round of ice. After that we got 5 inches of snow to add to the 2 1/2 inches of ice.


Enjoy your day!

Anna

1 Thoughts Shared

  1. Free Is Fun // 11 March, 2009  

    This reminds me of a few years back, ice storm in PA, no power for 4 days. I know it could have been worse. I came from ring around the blogs. Cool site. Keep up the good work!