I bought a box of Kelloggs Cinnabon Bars last week. I was very intriged by the thoughts of having the taste Cinnabon at my beck & call for breakfast. We have a Cinnabon shop in one of our malls but it is 1/2 way across town so I don't get to go very often.

When I opened the box and the wrapper, I could smell what smelled about like if I was standing counter of Cinnabon. The pastry is soft. The bar is about 1 1/2 inches wide.

When, I tasted the bar, it tasted good but the smell is better than the taste. I think Kelloggs has done a good job trying to bring that wonderful taste of a cinnabon into a bar but I don't think you can ever reproduce the warm, smooth, creamy cinnamon roll from Cinnabon.

I will buy this item again for the house. If you want to try this bar, you can get a $1 off coupon from the side bar on the left for Coupons.com

This is a product that I would recommend especially if you like cinnamon. Click here to see the nutritional value.

0 Thoughts Shared