Posted by Anna | | | 1 Thoughts Shared »


Four Points Moms is a work at home company.
I had placed this on my site a few weeks ago and also signed up to get more information. I went throught the process of talking to someone on the phone and also listening to a phone conference one night on their company. It sounds like a ver stable company with great potential.

It is a company that promotes home and natural products. Since the world is getting more "Green" minded, who knows this might be a great opportunity.

As of right now, I am not pursuing this avenue due to my busy schedule but I would recommend anyone that is looking to work from home to check it out. There is no obligation on your part to listen to the phone conference or talk to another mom.

Here is what the company says about it's self.

Career Life + Family Life = Great Life. FourPointMoms offers real solutions for real moms.We are seeking leaders to set up accounts for an established company that is backed bythe BBB and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.

Click on the picture above to find out more about Four Points Moms. Leave a comment for others on this post to where others can see what you think.

1 Thoughts Shared

  1. Together We Save // 10 April, 2009  

    I may have to check this out. I am always looking for wasy to earn alittle extra income.